Sr. Salesforce Developer
Job Location – Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Remote | Position – Full-Time
Skills (Must Haves):
7 -10 years of experience in Salesforce Development
- Solid knowledge on the Visualforce page, Apex, Web services.
- Expert Level understanding of different Salesforce products – Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities, and Salesforce1 platform.
- PD1 certification is a must; ADM201 and Advanced Certifications (Adv Admin, PD2, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud) preferred.
- Implemented best practices to manage large volume data and work within governor limits.
- Good experience in Lightning
Nice to Have:
- Product development experience on AppExchange would be an added advantage.
- LWC would be added advantage.
- Develop, enhance, debug, support, maintain and test software applications and integrations on the Salesforce.com platform.
- Understand client’s implementation and Force.com applications and be able to dictate them to all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of client application functionality and self-teach on new processes.
- Learn and master new technologies to meet the needs of any assignments; do whatever it takes to accomplish end goals.
- Work hand in hand with Business Analysts and rest of team to research existing and/or new capabilities of the existing technologies.