Job Location – USA, Remote | Position – Full-Time
Skills (Must Haves):
6 + years of experience designing solutions on Salesforce
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience designing or implementing Salesforce Communities.
- Experienced designing in Lightning
- Experienced with Flows, Guided Actions, and Salesforce declarative development.
- Experience operating as a client facing consultant.
- Strong verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team leader.
- Ability to lead the development project plan and manage project work to meet the deadlines outlined in the project plan.
- Proven ability leading requirements gathering sessions with clients and bringing new insights, ideas, and best practices into discussions.
- Experience developing a comprehensive technical design based on the requirements uncovered during requirements gathering, leveraging all the capabilities of the Salesforce platform.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working as Project Manager.
- Experience with Einstein Analytics
- Previous work delivering SF App Exchange products in a consulting capacity.
- Experience with complex system integrations, preferably involving Salesforce.com.
- Experience building solutions with Visualforce and Apex.
- Experience building solutions with Lightning Components (Aura or Web)
- Experience with web services: JSON, XML
- Be involved in all phases of the delivery life cycle.
- Work closely with our internal development team to assist with the project management, design, development and launch of client implementations.
- Lead technical requirements sessions, making technology easily understandable for end users
Liaison between clients and ForecastEra’s internal development team.
- Showcase the potential power and value of our products in a very customer-centric, supportive, and comprehensive fashion.
- Effectively lead the project approach using industry, functional and technical knowledge
- Effectively direct available resources in a manner that promotes a strong team environment and ensures the team is properly utilized.