Senior Product Database Administrator
Job Location – Hyderabad | Position – Full-Time
The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, deploying, and maintaining Relational and NOSQL database clusters that will enable and enhance software products and systems used every day by large groups of users.
Skills (Must Haves):
8 – 10 years of experience as a Database Administrator
- Work experience in product development for external customers would be a big plus.
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity, and SQL
- Familiarity with database design, documentation, and coding
- Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and third-party tools
- Familiarity with programming languages API
- Problem solving skills and ability to think algorithmically.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in a computer discipline or relevant certification
- Build database systems of high availability and quality depending on each end user’s specialised role.
- Design and implement database in accordance to end user’s information needs and views.
- Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and in a timely manner.
- Use high-speed transaction recovery techniques and backup data.
- Minimise database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses.
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support and training to users.
- Determine, enforce, and document database policies, procedures, and standards.
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy, and integrity.
- Monitor database performance, implement changes, and apply new patches and versions when required.