Machine Learning Interns
Deep Learning and/or NLP
Job Location – USA, Remote | Position – Internship
About Forecastera: We are a fast-growing US based AI focused product company. Our SAAS products are based on Salesforce Platform and AWS Platform. We help our customers get better customer intelligence through analytics, performance dashboards, and forecast processes. Our customers include some of the top brands from Fortune 500 list. The company has been founded by ex-CFOs of large companies. We have been recognized by Gartner for our Account Navigator product. Most of the AI / ML projects would be for Account Navigator.
Experience Required – Current Students of Harvard University
Job Location – Remote
Position – Internship
Duration – 3 to 12 months based on mutual agreement
- The ‘Machine Learning Intern’ is an individual contributor who works closely with the AI architect and COO (who is Harvard Alum) to develop, test, and deploy solution components. The role is responsible to deliver the features identified during scrum meetings per agreed scheduled and accuracy.
- Intern(s) participates in use case PoC client demos walking through the solution details and addressing any business questions.
- Intern(s) will be responsible to manage the required data sets across SQL databases and AWS instances; design and build Machine learning models; and identify, build, and visualize business KPIs.
- Position reports to COO.
Day in the life of this role
- Participate in scrums to accept and provide updates on assigned work products.
- Learn and understand business use case behind different POCs.
- Develop, test, and deploy assigned ML models.
- Participate in client and internal demos.
- Create new POCs or projects based on customer needs.
- Under-Grad, Grad or PhD students in Computer Sciences or Statistics or AI.
- Must have completed at least 2 courses in AI / ML.
- Any student with at least one finished AI / ML projects or POC would be preferred.