Einstein Analytics & Discovery Consultant -(Manager Band)
Job Location – Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Remote | Position – Full-Time
EA + Tableau + R/Python.
Skills (Must Haves):
8-12 years of experience as an Einstein Analytics & Discovery Consultant, with relevant experience of 3 years. Freshers with analytics bent of mind and management knowledge are also encouraged to apply.
- Certified EINSTEIN ANALYTICS AND DISCOVERY CONSULTANT.
- Should clear the certification on or before the joining date. (Decision maker).
- Should have done minimum 5 projects in Einstein prediction AI module.
- Primary Domain – Sales, marketing (products B2B) or Business Finance. (FPA Domain)
- Good knowledge of SAQL, SOQL and JSON.
- Good knowledge of Einstein Analytics App, lenses, datasets, dashboards
- Ability to build Bar, Heatmaps, Box plots, Variance charts, control charts, customized charts using external app’s and integrating it within salesforce as guided by DS team.
- Good knowledge of configuring User Access control in Einstein Analytics
Good knowledge of Dataflows, data manipulation, embedding datasets, registering datasets.
- Knowledge of Einstein Prediction builder, Hands on Deployment experience & Lightning development experience
- Machine Learning knowledge with experience in SQL, R or Python or Apex coding is a plus, if not, should have commitment to upgrade him/herself in the future.
- Consult internal and external stakeholders, understand product requirements, and delivery requirements.
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Design and build Einstein Analytics apps, datasets, lenses, data recipes, and dashboards. Superior knowledge and experience in
- Einstein analytics – designing KPIs, Visualizations, deployment.
- Discovery – consult customers on possible analysis scenarios, cuts,
- Prediction – build use cases, prototypes, and work with the data science teams.
- Set up User Access Control in Einstein Analytics for data security
Provide best implementational approaches for content governance, processes, version control and UI.
- Perform Impact analysis, Perform software configuration and customization (SCM)
- Work closely with the project stakeholders and client in gathering requirements, breaking down the problem statements, designing the solution, estimating efforts, testing strategies, etc.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.