Automation Test Engineer
Job Location – Hyderabad | Position – Full-Time
The desired candidate will be able to simultaneously work on a variety of products based on Salesforce and AWS platforms and different UI technology [Java, Angular, React].
Skills (Must Haves):
5+ years of Automation Testing Experience.
- Automation Testing – Selenium – Java – Expert level
- CRM Automation [preferably Salesforce]
- Automation Framework Development
- Performance Testing [preferably JMeter] – Practitioner level
- Strong logical thinking/reasoning skills
- Hands-on experience with GUI automation tools using Selenium WebDriver.
- Strong Object-Oriented Programming skills in Java (minimum 3 year of hands-on experience in Java)
- Experience with source control management tools (GitHub)
- Experience in conducting Code reviews.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in Mocha
- Experience in the Financial domain
- Mobile Testing – Appium
- API Testing
- Certifications – ISTQB, Java
- Develop, maintain, and execute automated test scripts using Selenium.
- Enhance existing automation framework developed in Selenium.
- Integrate Selenium scripts with Jenkins.
- Experience with Performance Testing [preferably JMeter]
- Maintain traceability of functional requirements/Test Cases to automation test scripts.
- Manage automation activities and provide status to stakeholders on accessing overall progress and completion.
- Maintain well-organized records of test results and generate a historical analysis of test results.
- Support Functional test execution as needed.
- Work closely with application development and other technical teams to,
- Understand how changes in the software product affect the maintenance of test scripts.
- Work with technical resources to discuss and troubleshoot issues.